Descriptions based on the Act on Specified Commercial
Shiseido Japan Co., Ltd.
Registered location of the head office
7-5-5, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061, Japan
Principal place of business
2-3-1, Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-8620, Japan
SHISEIDO Customer Support
Toll-free number: 0120-587-289
Reception hours: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Excl. Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays)
Send your inquiry through the contact form here:
We are currently replying to inquiries in Japanese only.
Masahiko Uotani, Representative Director, President & CEO
Refer to the content and price listed on the service details page
The price indicated is the total payment amount, which includes the base price and consumption tax.
- ･There is no charge.
- ･Lump sum payment only.
- ･Payment is made by automatic bank transfer from your designated account.
- ･Only a credit card under your own name will be accepted.
- ･A credit card with a debit function cannot be used. The amount will be drawn out from the account once the credit card is authorized. Refund will take time if a reservation is cancelled.
- ･We may contact you for confirmation depending on the contents of your reservation.
- ･GMO Payment Gateway, Inc. provides settlement services for us.
- ･Payment is possible with the following credit cards:
Visa, Mastercard, JCB,
American Express, Diners Club
- ･Your credit card information will not be retained with us, but for usability purposes, only last 4 digits of your credit card will be displayed as a way to confirm validity.
Credit card: The date of using a card is the calculation date. The due date varies according to the closing date or contract details of your credit card company. Please confirm with your credit card company.
Time of offering the services
A service will be provided during the date and time designated by you through reservation.
When you make a reservation for INNER BEAUTY CHARGE, a QR Code for entry will be displayed via the URL listed in the notification e-mail, indicating that your reservation is completed once you go through the reservation and/or payment procedures.
At the designated date and time, you can access the site by scanning the QR Code with at the entrance to the first basement floor of the SHISEIDO GLOBAL FLAGSHIP STORE. Please note that the QR Code and services provided are valid only at the date/time of use you reserved.
- ･Please note in advance that cancellations cannot be made after 11:59 p.m. on the day before the reserved date. No cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel by the specified deadline.
If you have canceled by the deadline AND paid the fee by that time, the fee will be refunded. Refund will be paid to the credit card account used for purchasing via your credit card company. Only the amount indicated on the website will be refunded; other expenses (due charges accompanied with the reservation procedures) will not be covered.
- ･If a service cannot be provided due to unavoidable accidents or for any reason on the part of the company, your reservation will be canceled and we shall be released from the obligation to provide a service. In such cases, you will be informed immediately to that effect.
If you have already paid the service fee by that time, the fee will be refunded in the same way as mentioned above.
E-mail address to confirm reservation
An e-mail with the following details will be sent to you after the reservation according to Article 13 of the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions. Please agree to the details shown and click the "Reserve with the details shown" button.
- 1.Reservation completed (application accepted)
- 2.Date and time of your reservation
- 3.Name and price of the course
- 4.Due date of the course price
- 5.Name, address, and telephone number of the provider